Sunday, August 25, 2019

Day 6 Returning a different way.

On the Camino

I went to Santiago de Compostela,

Seeking myself and God.

Changed, I return home

Rich in experiences

Outer and inner




I return to my old life

To places where

I re-encounter the familiar,

Where I work and rest,

Where I wanted to keep on living.





The perplexities, the problems and the people

Continue to be the same.

Only I am not altogether the same,

As the person who one day set off.





I see it all in a new way,

Free of coercion.,

Delving deep in the familiar

I am on the road of life.

 




Now I don’t have to 

Love, work, suffer – I am able to…… !

Living has become a gift.

Because I live from inside, from God.

 




Oh God!

To live anew con only be done facing ahead.

Along the  pilgrim road of my life.